Zambia-China, An intricate Relationship
China has also helped finance some of Africa's recent largest infrastructure projects that include; the 1,344km Lobito-Luau Railway in Angola, Addis Ababa Light Rail Transit in Ethiopia, Kigamboni Bridge 680km connecting the Creek and Dare-es-Salaam ...
- TPDC assures of gas project – The Citizen
- Zambia-China, An intricate Relationship – Lusaka Times
- Kigamboni DC office project hit by cash shortage – The Citizen
- Surge in school bus crashes creates worries for parents – The Citizen
- Govt eyes universal health insurance coverage by 2020 – IPPMEDIA – IPPmedia