Would Magufuli's style of leadership work in Kenya?
Last week, Tanzania unveiled the longest cable-stayed bridge in the region, the magnificent Sh13 billion, 680-metre long Kigamboni Bridge in Dar es Salaam. It revived the “Tanzania is flying, Kenya is doing so backwards” talk . However, it would be ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com