Why Magufuli ushered the ex-boss of the NSSF out the door
The first is the Dege Eco Village project in Kigamboni, 25 km south of Dar es-Salaam. A joint venture between the NSSF (45%) and the property company Azimio Housing Estate (35%) owned by Mohammed Iqbal Haji, an entrepreneur who is close to the ...
- Over 30 orphans given Sh100,000 for entrepreneurship – The Citizen Daily
- Car showrooms ordered to relocate to Kigamboni, stay put for now – IPPmedia
- Why Magufuli ushered the ex-boss of the NSSF out the door – Africa Intelligence
- Akrobaten aus Tansania zu Besuch am Gymnasium – NOZ – Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung (Pressemitteilung)
- Cement makers deny forming cartel as prices drop – The Citizen Daily