Which Pension Funds Are Investing In African Infrastructure?
Tanzania opened an elegant new six-lane toll bridge in April across Dar es Salaam's Kigamboni Creek, thanks in part to a $135 million investment by Tanzania's National Social Security Fund, the state-run pension fund. The 680-meter bridge is the ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com