Uganda's Jinja bridge open to traffic
The 525m-long bridge features a cable-stayed design, the longest of its type in Uganda and second longest in East Africa after the 680m-long Kigamboni bridge in Tanzania, which also recently opened to traffic. Egypt's Suez Canal Bridge is the longest ...
- Uganda’s Jinja bridge open to traffic – World Highways
- Kigamboni zeigt Live-Akrobatik – Nordwest-Zeitung
- Source of the Nile Bridge opens in Uganda – and it looks fabulous – Construction Kenya
- Uganda Unveils 525m-Long $112 Million Iconic Bridge Across River … – Mwakilishi.com
- Akrobatik und Theater : Das Kigamboni Community Centre kommt nach Brühl – Kölnische Rundschau