Traffic Jams May Turn Dar Residents Into 'Zombies'
Ally Saleh, a bank employee said that before he shifted to Kigamboni, he lived in Sinza and used to leave home at 5.30 a.m. to beat the traffic but after shifting to Kigamboni, he is more relaxed, sleeps more and reaches work refreshed because after he ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com