TPA risks losing 7bn/- to SPM contractor
Daily News | The National Newspaper (press release) (blog)
DESPITE the Attorney General's (AG) intervention, Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) risks losing 7bn/- in a contract to replace the Single Point Mooring (SPM) at RAS Mjimwema in Kigamboni. 0 Comments. This follows the Court of Appeal decision to refrain ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com