TIPER invest USD11m to double oil storage capacity to 213000 cubic metres
Following the project, Belair said TIPER's plan is to lay down a new set of transfer pipelines between Kigamboni and Kurasini. “This project will increase the reliability and efficiency to pump over product faster to our clients at Kurasini,'' he said ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com