Three Dar residents killed by faulty lorry
RPC Kiondo said that Mauki was heading to Temeke from Kigamboni and that while in the queue on the temporary bridge, the brakes of the lorry failed, hitting two motorcyclists and a pedestrian. The Kitimosi Bridge which connects Kigamboni and Temeke ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com