The Prime Minister Kassim Majaliwa
Two high-ranking officials with the Weights and Measures Agency (MWA) have been suspended to pave way for investigation following revelation that oil flow meters at the port of Dar es Salaam remained unused for about five years on the agency's orders.
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com