Temeke hospital pulls in health centres staff
Joyce Msumba, the Temeke Hospital Public Relation Officer said the medical assistants who came from Vitimbweni, Rangi Tatu, Kigamboni, Kizuiani, Buza and one from the Tuberculosis (TB) centre and AIDS department will concentrate on the pediatric and ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com