Tehran offers Tanzania $10m grant
DARESSALAAM-- Iran has extended a $10 million grant to Tanzania out of which $4 million will be used to construct two ultra-modern health centers in Kigamboni and Zanzibar. About $6 million will be spent to establish a modern irrigation technology ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com