Tanzania: Why Development Strategies Must Match Pace of Demographic Change
While Tanzania's population is currently growing at an annual rate of 2.7 per cent, only 27 per cent of women in their reproductive age use modern family planning methods and about 25 percent of them use traditional methods to control their fertility ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com