Tanzania: Why Dar Rapid Transport Project Deserves 'Karibu'
If the dream is realized, it will take between 15 to 20 minutes only for commuters to travel between Kimara and Kigamboni area in the city instead of at least two hours they spend presently especially during rush hours in the morning and evening. ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com