Tanzania: Two-Month Ultimatum for Kimbiji, Mpera Water Project Contractors
Water Minister Professor Makame Mbarawa issued the ultimatum during his tour of the project in Kigamboni, saying the two contractors-Serengeti Limited, a local firm and NSPT from Iran-have to complete the project within the new deadline. The Mpera ...
- Six netball teams win promotion to First Division League – IPPmedia
- Uganda opens Africa’s 5th largest – More Branches (press release)
- Tanzania: Efforts to Identify Football Talents Intensified – AllAfrica.com
- Uganda’s Jinja bridge open to traffic – World Highways
- Kigamboni zeigt Live-Akrobatik – Nordwest-Zeitung