Tanzania to connect natural gas to 1000 households
Medard Kalemani, the Minister for Energy, said the program under phase one will take two years beginning July and will connect natural gas to households in Kigamboni, Mbagala and Mkuranga areas. Speaking at the launch of a pilot project of phase one of ...
- Tanzania to connect natural gas to 1000 households – News Ghana
- Polisi wakamata majahazi yakisafirisha mikoko – Mwananchi Communication Limited
- Engineers making a difference – The Citizen Daily
- The power of pension funds for African infrastructure – African Business Magazine (press release) (blog)
- VP directs officials to ensure annual planting of 1.5m trees – The Citizen