Tanzania Sets Aside Sh11bn to Connect Dar Households to Natural Gas
The project aims at supplying natural gas pipelines in Kigamboni, Mbagala and Mkuranga areas, according to the Energy Minister, Dr Medard Kalemani. Mr Kalemani made the remark on Sunday, May 20, when launching Phase One of the project, which aims ...
- Tanzania: First Prosecution Witness Testifies Against TRA Employee … – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Over 5000 Girls Vaccinated for Cervical Cancer – AllAfrica.com
- Kenya halts piped cooking gas plan – The East African (press release) (blog)
- Tanzania: How Gas Can Slash Costs – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania Sets Aside Sh11bn to Connect Dar Households to Natural Gas – AllAfrica.com