Tanzania Seeks Sh22 Trilion From Indian Financiers for Major Projects
New Delhi — Tanzania seeks a staggering $10.355 billion (about Sh22.5 trillion on the prevailing exchange rate) from various financiers in India as East Africa's second largest economy seeks to fine-tune its infrastructure and put the country on the ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com