Tanzania: Procurement Act Revise to Target Special Groups
The views were shared by Kigamboni MP Dr Faustine Ndugulile (CCM) who suggested that the country should put in place a policy on procuring, maintenance and disposal of public goods. He as well expressed concern that most government institutions ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com