Tanzania Needs Sh830 Billion for ARVs
Member of Parliament for Kigamboni, Dr Faustine Ndungulile, said it was too "risky" to put an HIV-positive patient on life-long ARVs, and then stop in the middle of the course of treatment due to lack of funding. As chairperson of the Inter ...
- Tanzania: Race to End Housing Deficit Hots Up – AllAfrica.com
- Dar presented with a fait accompli on the Tazama project – Africa Intelligence
- Dar es-Salaam devant le fait accompli sur le projet Tazama – Africa Intelligence
- Tanzania: 26 Killed in Collision of Minibus and Lorry – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Road Accident Claims 26 Lives in Mkuranga – AllAfrica.com