Tanzania: MP Cautions Govt On Financial Risks of New HIV Treatment
Dar es Salaam — The Kigamboni Member of Parliament, Dr Faustine Ndungulile, yesterday cautioned the government on the financial implications and health risks of introducing Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) to all HIV-positive individuals regardless of ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com