Tanzania: Ministry Eyes Flagship Projects
Minister Mbarawa further said that his ministry has set aside 5.9bn/- in the next financial year, to procure a ferry to ply between Kogongo-Busisi, 333m/- to procure another ferry (170 tones) to ply between Magogoni and Kigamboni, 300m/- to carry out ...
- Majaliwa asikitishwa na wizi kwenye mradi wa NSSF Kigamboni – Mwananchi Communication Limited
- Amana Bank and PIL issue 9bn/- loans for 300 people – IPPmedia
- Uganda opens the 5th largest Bridge in Africa – Kenyasasa News (satire) (press release) (blog)
- Budget apportioned to the regions do not cover all of the projects – IPPmedia
- TBL awards liquor traders with development certificates – IPPmedia