Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges
The latest misfortune to befall Mr Manji is the decision by President John Magufuli to revoke ownership of his 714-acres farm in Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam. The decision was known just a day before he was discharged following DPP's order. The revocation ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com