Tanzania: Kigamboni Bridge to Be Ready for Use in March
The 680- metre Kigamboni Bridge will start to be used on March this year, the government said in Dar es Salaam. Also, in a bid to reduce congestion in the city, the government is considering the possibility of connecting the 240bn/- worth Kigamboni ...
Kigamboni bridge to be ready for use in March
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com