Tanzania: Kidunda Water Project Billed for Kick Off July
Apart from the multimillion dollars Kidunda dam project, Kimbiji and Mpera boreholes in Kigamboni, are being considered as new sources of water for Dar es Salaam and some parts of Coast Region, to boost supply from Ruvu River which currently provides ...
- Tanzania: Kidunda Water Project Billed for Kick Off July – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Kigamboni to Have Charity Hospital – AllAfrica.com
- Energy minister connives with Dalbit over $288 m tender – Zambian Watchdog
- Tanzania: We Must All Protect the Environment – VP – allAfrica.com – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Seven ‘Fuel Thieves’ Face the Music, Appear in Court – AllAfrica.com