Tanzania: Kidunda Dam On the Card Despite Growing Concerns
The Kidunda dam, Kimbiji and Mpera boreholes in Kigamboni, are being considered as new sources of water for Dar es Salaam and some parts of Coast Region to boost supply from Ruvu River which currently provides the precious liquid. Presenting budget ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com