Tanzania: How Gas Can Slash Costs
The second phase of the project will start in July this year, whereby natural gas supply infrastructure to Kigamboni, Mbagala and Mkuranga will be constructed. The entire phase is projected to cost Sh11 billion out of the Sh1.2 trillion that the ...
- Tanzania: How Gas Can Slash Costs – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania Sets Aside Sh11bn to Connect Dar Households to Natural Gas – AllAfrica.com
- Dar es Salaam to get natural gas pipeline for domestic purpose – Devdiscourse
- Tanzania: Kilombero Bridge Set to Unlock Huge Economic Potential – AllAfrica.com
- Achieving woman: Carol, one of the few Kenyans who own islands – The Standard