Tanzania: Firm Plans Cement Plant in Bagamoyo
Armed with a $150 million (about Sh320 billion at the prevailing exchange rate) investment, Lake Cement Limited - which is already manufacturing the product at its Kimbiji plant in Kigamboni District - says it has what it takes to do better in the market.
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com