Tanzania: Dar Becomes a Hotspot for Israeli Tourists
She noted that, the day before yesterday, a second group of tourists from Israel made up of women arrived in the country, adding that yesterday they made a tour of various areas in Kigamboni District in Dar es Salaam including the Buyuni Village and ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com