Spotlight: China injects momentum into Africa's infrastructure boom
It offers a vital route to sea for landlocked Ethiopia; Last April, the 680-meter Kigamboni Bridge, the first of its kind in east and central Africa, was also launched to better connect Tanzania's largest city Dar es Salaam to the Kigamboni district ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com