Source of the Nile Bridge opens in Uganda – and it looks fabulous
The cable-stayed bridge– a dual carriageway, measuring 525 metres long and 22.9 metres wide – is the second of its kind in East Africa after the 680-metre-long Kigamboni Bridge, which opened in Tanzania two weeks ago. The bridge was built by Japanese ...
- Six netball teams win promotion to First Division League – IPPmedia
- Uganda opens Africa’s 5th largest – More Branches (press release)
- Tanzania: Efforts to Identify Football Talents Intensified – AllAfrica.com
- Uganda’s Jinja bridge open to traffic – World Highways
- Kigamboni zeigt Live-Akrobatik – Nordwest-Zeitung