Snags Hit State's Bulk Oil Imports
Middle East North Africa Financial Network
"For the last three years we have been trying to secure land at Vijibweni area in Kigamboni area across from the harbour, but relevant authorities are still working on the matter," he explained. The bulk petroleum procurement is part of implementing ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com