Sarova Beach, the Place With Charm, Tranquil
Unlike in Dar, where we pay $1 to cross the Ocean from Kigamboni peninsula to Dar city, in Mombasa we don't pay because the ferry at Likoni is the 'road'. I was amazed at this gesture because in my city in Dar es Salaam, the government had just raised ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com