Over 800 Dar households to benefit from water project
By David Kisanga Over 800 households in Kwa Chale and Golani villages in Kigamboni area, Dar es Salaam region will benefit from two deep water wells drilled at a cost of 54m- with the financial support from the African Reflections Foundation (ARF) and ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com