Over 30 orphans given Sh100,000 for entrepreneurship
Dar es Salaam. At least 34 youths who live at the Nunge elders camp in Kigamboni District have been given Sh100,000 each as a start-up capital for them to vacate the centre. The move follows a directive by the District Commissioner, Ms Sarah Msafiri ...
- Over 30 orphans given Sh100,000 for entrepreneurship – The Citizen
- Over 30 orphans given Sh100,000 for entrepreneurship – The Citizen Daily
- Car showrooms ordered to relocate to Kigamboni, stay put for now – IPPmedia
- Why Magufuli ushered the ex-boss of the NSSF out the door – Africa Intelligence
- Akrobaten aus Tansania zu Besuch am Gymnasium – NOZ – Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung (Pressemitteilung)