Opening of Chinese-built bridge in Tanzania cements nations' investment ties
China's state Xinhua News Agency said the bridge, connecting Kigamboni and Kurasini to Dar es Salam's central business district, was built as a joint venture by the China Railway Construction Engineering Group and the China Railway Major Bridge Group.
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com