NSSF collects Sh20bn from Kigamboni Bridge
Dodoma. The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) has collected a total of Sh19.7 billion from the Kigamboni toll bridge until March 2018, the Parliament heard on Friday, June 22, 2018. The Deputy Minister of State in the Prime Minister's Office (Policy ...
- Majaliwa asikitishwa na wizi kwenye mradi wa NSSF Kigamboni – Mwananchi Communication Limited
- Amana Bank and PIL issue 9bn/- loans for 300 people – IPPmedia
- Uganda opens the 5th largest Bridge in Africa – Kenyasasa News (satire) (press release) (blog)
- Budget apportioned to the regions do not cover all of the projects – IPPmedia
- TBL awards liquor traders with development certificates – IPPmedia