New ferry to provide solution to increasing traffic congestion
A NEW ferry boat with the capacity to carry 300 passengers is on test and is expected to start operating any time soon. Once it becomes operational it would help in easing congestion on Dar es Salaam roads and help in reducing transport woes for residents.
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com