New bridge set to open beach tourism in Tanzania's business capital
TANZANIA (eTN) - Set to open up a new tourist corridor on the southern beaches of the Indian Ocean, a new bridge has been constructed to link up the once dormant beach areas of Kigamboni in the southern part of Tanzania's capital city of Dar es Salaam.
Tanzania's Magufuli picks another good fight – this time to cut traffic jams in Dar es Salaam by 80%
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com