NEC silence on CCM `intimidating` remarks faulted
Parties forming the Coalition of Defenders of the People's Constitution (Ukawa) have expressed their dismay at the National Electoral Commission's (NEC) silence on intimidating remarks by CCM officials which are likely to disturb the country's peace ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com