MPs disappointed on pace of solving land disputes
Faustine Ngungulile (Kigamboni, CCM), said some officials from Lands ministry were partly contributing to the increasing land disputes in the country. Citing the project of Kigamboni satellite city, he said his people were not involved in deciding on ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com