MPs Bitter With ATCL 'Collapse'
Dr Faustine Ndungulile (Kigamboni - CCM), said that the government should invest in ATCL. He told the lawmakers that the funds that have been injected for the revival of ATCL, which operates two planes but has a 200-strong workforce, are inadequate.
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com