Magufuli boat set for Z`bar route
However, it was not immediately established when the ferry boat, MV Dar es Salaam, which cost Sh7.9b from Denmark and has a 300-passenger capacity, and is now docked at the Navy base in Kigamboni, would brave the Zanzibar route, as the authorities ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com