Lukuvi outlines causes of land disputes
Daily News | The National Newspaper (press release) (blog)
An elderly woman, Ms Mwajuma Athumani (77), a resident of Kigamboni, said she was representing a land conflict involving 15 people whose farms had been taken by the government and were compensated 250,000/- and promised to be given another area ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com