Kigamboni Stop-Order 'Bad for Its Economy'
A study by a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), Haki Ardhi, shows that the government's decision to halt the Kigamboni New City Project has paralyzed economic development in the area and called on the state to come clean on the matter. Haki Ardhi ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com