Kigamboni residents should not be marginalized
The Citizen Daily
This mother of two who has been saving over the past ten years to develop her legal plot in Kigamboni. She is in her mid 40s and hopes to retire with her family in about ten years in expectation of rent from the house she is gradually constructing. The ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com