Kigamboni MP kicked out of House
National Assembly deputy speaker Job Ndugai yesterday barred Kigamboni MP, Dr Fausitine Ndungulile, from participating three House sessions over failure to prove allegations against the Ministry of Lands, Housing and Human Settlement Development.
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com