Kigamboni MP Gets Marching Orders
Dodoma — THE Kigamboni legislator, Dr Faustine Ndugulile, was on Thursday given marching orders after he failed to substantiate claims that the Lands, Housing and Human Settlements Development Ministry "dubiously" sponsored some councillors to ...
MP suspended over allegations
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com