Kigamboni Bridge to open up tourist hub
President Jakaya Kikwete yesterday laid the foundation stone for construction of the Kigamboni Bridge, refuting claims that the government has sold the Kigamboni area to Americans. “These are mere speculations that Kigamboni has been sold to retired US ...
Kikwete denies selling Kigamboni to bush
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com