Kigamboni bridge set for mid-April opening
The bridge's construction is meant to boost the domestic tourism sector in Tanzania since Kigamboni area in Dar ss Salaam's south is rich in holiday beach spaces but was initially chosen by the public due to the Kurasini Creek that separates it from ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com